Friday, September 4, 2009

Need help on our 1st home loan application! (FHA) 10pts

Share
am under so much stress right now, I just can’t think clearly.. I feel I could just break down and cry at any moment. Thats why I’m turning to y/a lol. I’m sitting here, filling out my fiance’ and my home loan application (we’re getting married next month).
These are probably very simply questions to answers.. I’m just so over-loaded right now, with paying off the car loan getting this done, taking care of my sick mother paying her medical bills and the list goes on and on..
Anyways:
Under "Assets" it asks "cash deposit toward purchase held by:" than wants me to put an amount under "cash or market value" — Are they talking about our down payment, or something else? I’d call the loan officer, but the office is closed.. if I don’t get an answer here, I’ll just call in the morning.
My other question is.. do I have to list our car loan under "Liabilities" if we plan on paying it off before we buy our new home? There is only 00 left to be paid off.. and that can be easily paid off in 1 paycheck
Thanks for all the help guys.. I really need it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment